Last modified: March 6, 2019
Attendance School is typically held in Room M-10 in the commons. Doors to Attendance School will close soon after the start of Attendance School. It is generally offered on the days listed below, but is subject to change. Please contact Cheryl Moffat in the Main Office for any questions related to Attendance School. ( email@example.com )
- 6:30 am-7:25 am – Monday through Friday
- During Lunch (see bell schedule) – Monday through Friday
- 2:30 pm-4:00 pm – Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
*Students can ride the LATE BUS home. The LATE BUS leaves at 4:05.
- Session 1: 8:00am-9:30am
- Session 2: 9:30am-11:00am
*Students may stay for both sessions to recover more attendance.
- Saturday, March 9th 8:00-11:00
- Saturday, March 16th 8:00-11:00
- Saturday, March 30th 8:00-11:00
- Saturday, April 13th 8:00-11:00
- Saturday, April 27th 8:00-11:00
- Saturday, May 4th 8:00-11:00
- Saturday May 11th 8:00-11:00
*All dates are subject to change according to supervision availability and attendance recovery necessity.
Please Note: All students participating in Attendance School are expected to arrive on time. If a student comes after the start of Attendance School, the student may be asked to attend another day.