Last modified: November 4, 2019
Attendance School 2019-2020
Attendance School is typically held in Room M-11 in the library. Doors to Attendance School will close soon after the start of Attendance School. It is generally offered on the days listed below, but is subject to change. Please contact Cheryl Moffat in the Main Office for any questions related to Attendance School. ( email@example.com )
After School: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- 2:30-3:55 (2 unexcused, truant, 4 tardies)
All Lunch Periods
- See bell schedule
- 2 tardies
- Session 1: 8:00am-9:30am
- Session 2: 9:30am-11:00am
*Students may stay for both sessions to recover more attendance.
1 session= 2 unexcused
2 sessions= 4 unexcused
- Saturday, November 9th: 8am-11am
- Saturday, November 24th: 8am-11am
- Saturday, December 7th: 8am-11am
- Saturday, December 14th: 8am-11am
- Saturday, January 18th: 8am-11am
- Saturday, January 25th: 8am-11am
- Saturday, February 8th: 8am-11am
- Saturday, February 22nd: 8am-11am
*All dates are subject to change according to supervision availability and attendance recovery necessity.
Please Note: All students participating in Attendance School are expected to arrive on time. If a student comes after the start of Attendance School, the student may be asked to attend another day.