Last modified: August 29, 2022
UVU Concurrent Enrollment
- Timpview Concurrent Enrollment Courses
- Spring 2022 Semester Courses
- Video: Concurrent Enrollment for Juniors and Seniors
- UVU General Education Planner— Find out how to plan for Concurrent Enrollment or AP Credits can meet General Ed requirements at UVU. General Education requirements are subject to change. Visit with our UVU academic advisor, Cassandra Fuimaono, to plan and review specific degree requirements.
- Utah’s Concurrent Enrollment General Education Courses. General education classes recommended because they’re required for graduation and transferable from one college to another.
- CE Math – Which college math class is right for you? Students: When you complete Secondary Math III, we encourage you to take a Quantitative Literacy (QL) course that best fits your major. This course may meet the QL requirement to earn a degree form a Utah public college or university.
- Admission Fee is $35.00. Partial Tuition is $5.00/credit hour
- CE Student Participation Form – for ALL students each year. The form is included in the admissions application for new students to Concurrent Enrollment. Returning admitted students use the same application link, the system will recognize them and immediately send them to the participation form to complete.
- UVU Accuplacer Test for English Placement
- UVU ALEKS PPL for Math Placement
- UVU Course Prerequisites and Campus Testing Information
- UVU Testing Services
- UVU ID Cards
- UVU CE Helpful Tools – The how-to’s and what-if’s of managing your concurrent enrollment success.
- Transfer Utah Website – Find out how your Concurrent Enrollment credits transfer other Utah Colleges.
- UVU to BYU Transfer credits— Turn on UVU and find out which Concurrent Enrollment Courses meet General Education requirements
If you plan to attend your freshman year at UVU there are a few scholarships we recommend you apply for during the first semester of your senior year in high school.