Last modified: December 7, 2018
College and Career Readiness Program
Formerly Student Education and Occupation Plan
- Utah College & Career Readiness Parent Toolkit
- Download the Four Year College and Career Readiness Plan Worksheet
What is a Plan for College and Career?
The College and Career Readiness Program reflects an individual student’s career and college goals. The Plan is the result of a comprehensive counseling and guidance program that ensures that every student has opportunities to explore the full range of education and career options. Students:
- Complete career assessments on UtahFutures
- Explore career pathways
- Identify classes to take in school that relate to your career options
- Engage in enrichment and extracurricular activities
- Learn about college and career admission processes
- Participate in college and career affordability planning
Schedule your College and Career Readiness meetings (CCR’s). Please log in and make an appointment to meet with your counselor according to the instructions below. For assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your online access reset or to answer any questions.
- Online Scheduler Instructions
- Online Scheduler
- Senior Online Appointment Scheduler (Currently Inactive) — Coming August 15- October 15, 2017
- Sophomore Online Appointment Scheduler (Currently Inactive) — Coming Late October, Early November
Parents, please make arrangements to attend your child’s College and Career Readiness meetings with your counselors. Follow us on social media and follow StepUP Utah.