Parents and Returning 2022-2023 THS Students, We are happy to announce registration for 2022-2023 year! In this final step, students have the opportunity to build their own schedule by selecting...
We are excited to be just a few days away from our Class of 2021 Graduation Ceremony.
In anticipation, a few quick reminders and updates:
Date: Tuesday, May 25, 2021
Time: Ceremony starts at 4:00pm
Location: Timpview Athletic Stadium
1. Tickets – Big shoutout to our school district facilities for being able to secure additional seating for our graduation ceremony. The additional seating will allow each graduate one (1) additional guest ticket for a total of five (5) guest tickets. Graduates will receive four (4) guest tickets at Graduation Regalia Distribution this Friday and an additional one (1) guest ticket at Graduation Rehearsal on Tuesday, May 25 at 9:45am.
Anyone occupying a seat or age 5 and older must have a physical ticket to enter the event. We will have a stand-by option for guests without tickets. After the ceremony starts, if there are still seats available, we will let stand-by guests to enter. We strongly encourage all guests with tickets to be stead by 3:45pm.
We are grateful we could increase our stadium capacity to accommodate for more guests.
2. COVID Testing – Per the updated state health order, we are not required to have our graduates tested for COVID prior to the graduation ceremony. There will no longer be COVID Testing at the school on Monday, May 24.
3. Face Coverings – Per the updated state health order, graduates and guests also do not need to wear a face covering. Please see our district’s official statement for more information.
4. Gates – Gates will open at 3:00pm for guests to find their seating. Guests will not be allowed into the stadium prior to 3:00pm. Entrance to the stadium can be found at the northeast gate and southwest gate.
5. Weather – We are anticipating a beautiful mid-70s sunny spring day. However, please be aware our stadium turf will increase in temperature by 5 to 10 degrees. Out of respect for our guests, we will not allow umbrellas or items that will block visibility for other guests. Thank you for your understanding.
6. Parking – Parking at Timpview High School is limited, so please arrive with enough time to find parking, walk to the stadium, and find a seat. We recommend graduates and guests travel together in one vehicle where possible. The following areas will be available for guest parking:
· North Student Parking Lot
· East Parking Lot
· Band Parking Lot
· Edgemont Elementary Parking Lot
· Timp Kiwanis Park Parking Lot (south of Timpview tennis courts)
· Latter-day Saint Chapel Parking Lot at 555 E 3230 N
· Additional parking can be found along available streets
The West Faculty Parking Lot is reserved for Timpview faculty and will not be available for guests. Please see attached map.
7. Graduation Rehearsal – All graduates are required to attend graduation rehearsal.
Rehearsal Date: Tuesday, May 25
Time: Rehearsal starts at 9:45am
Location: Timpview Athletic Stadium
8. Graduate Arrival – Graduates must be lined up in the Thunderdome West Hallways and Cafeteria/North Gym Hallway no later than 3:00pm on the day of graduation. Graduates will need to line-up by alphabet (last name). At 4:00pm, graduates will proceed out the Thunderdome Southwest doors to their seats on the field.
We are excited to honor the Class of 2021! Please let a school counselor know if you have any questions.
A-B: Alai Kalaniuvalu email@example.com
C-E: Brooklyn Cook firstname.lastname@example.org
F-H: Monique Hadley email@example.com
I-L: Christie Lee firstname.lastname@example.org
M-O: Jordan Williams email@example.com
P-Sm: Rachelle Carter firstname.lastname@example.org
Sn-Z: Nate Warner email@example.com