Fall Musical Auditions are coming up on August 27th and 28th. Pick up an audition packet and sign up for an audition slot over in the drama room, A18. Auditions are open to everyone in the school....
Graduating Seniors: Please review the following email that was sent out:
2019 Graduation Ceremony Date: Monday, May 20, 2019 Time: Ceremony will start promptly at 2:00pm. You will be required to be there earlier to get ready and lined up. Additional information is forthcoming as the graduation date approaches. Location: UVU, UCCU Center Address: 800 W University Parkway, Orem, UT 84097 Please note the following announcements and changes regarding graduation:
1) Date Change: We will have a mandatory Senior Graduation Information Day on Tuesday, April 16 during school hours. Our agenda for the day will be as follows:
Senior Celebratory Breakfast – 8:45am in the cafeteria Mandatory Senior Graduation Information Meeting – 9:45am in the auditorium Senior College Signing Activity – 10:30am in the quad
Students will receive important graduation information on this day. Please make sure to attend this mandatory event. Please contact a school administrator or counselor if you have questions.
2) Date Change: Concurrent Enrollment Cord Applications are now due on Monday, April 22 by 2:30pm to Lisa Pulver. Please contact Lisa Pulver at email@example.com if you have any questions.
3) Date Change: Academic Letter Applications are now due on Monday, April 22 by 2:30pm to respective department chair members. Please contact Cinda Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
4) Date Change: Career and Technical Education (CTE) Cord Applications are now due on Monday, April 22 by 2:30pm to Jan Jardine. Please contact Jan Jardine at email@example.com if you have any questions.
5) Diploma Names: You should have received a letter to your residence as listed on PowerSchool asking you to review your graduating student’s name. If you would like your name reflected differently on the diploma than it currently reflects on school records, please ask your parents/guardians to contact our school registrar, Tia Hayward, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6) Graduation speaker auditions are coming up! Please see the attached information letter and audition rubric for more information.
7) Please see the attached 2019 Senior Timeline. This contains important information to know as graduation approaches. The senior timeline is subject to change.
8) Reminder: Cap and gown orders must be placed with Jostens by Friday, May 10. You can order online at: http://www.jostens.com or by phone (1-800-JOSTENS). Please let our Jostens representative, Kelly Van Dongen, know if you have any questions by contacting him at email@example.com.
Reminder: Just because you are receiving this e-mail does not mean you are graduating and receiving a diploma. Please work with your school counselor to make sure you are on-track for graduation.
Best, THS Administration