Thanks to everyone who participated in our Automotive Procession! Special thanks to admin, teachers, parents, PTA, Astle family for helping with the balloons, Pater Runia for technical support,...
Want to start a club here on campus? Or even want to lead an already existing club? Complete a Club Application form and drop it off at the Main Office. Approved clubs will be able to host a booth on September 4 & 5 during lunch to have students sign up for your club.
Questions? Email email@example.com
Club Application Form
Here are the steps you need to take in order to have a booth at Club Week:
- Download the Club Application Form
- Fill it out completely
- Find a teacher sponsor to sign your form
- Turn into the Main Office by August 30th @ 2:30pm
- Club will then be notified if they are approved
- Create an inviting booth (table provided) to attract students (may include posters, videos, objects representing club, music, etc)
- Future club members will sign up at your booth and a full list will be sent to you after it has been compiled