Catch our Timpview Band’s promotional video! If you you have questions about band, contact Jared Herald at jaredh@provoedu 2019 Timpview High Promotional...
We will be having grade level assemblies on Tuesday, May 1st to discuss how to view and adjust your schedules in ClassChoice.
First Opportunity: May 1st to May 10th
- All students will be able to see their schedule, but ONLY students who are missing classes will be able to make changes to their schedule
- If a student is missing a class, they can
- A. Change classes on their own within ClassChoir, or
- B. Message a counselor through the messaging function within ClassChoice
- Please note that counselors will work on requests after the end of our academic year on Friday, May 25th. You will receive a message via school email when our request is complete
The first windows/opportunities for class changes are the following:
- 12th Grade: May 1st-May 2nd
- 11th Grade: May 3rd-May 3th
- 10th Grade: May 7th-May 8th
- 9th Grade: May 9-May 10th
Second opportunity: May 21st to May 26th
- All students will be able to see their schedules and ALL students will be able to make adjustments as needed during the second scheduling window.
- If a student desires to make a change, they can:
- A. Change classes on their own within ClassChoice, or
- B. Message a counselor through the messaging function within ClassChoice.
Please note that counselors will work on requests after the end of the academic year on Friday, May 25th. You will receive a message via school email when your request is completed.
The second window for changes and counselor messaging will occur on the following dates:
- 11th and 12th grade: May 21, 2018 – May 22, 2018
- 9th and 10th grade: May 23, 2018 – May 24, 2018
- All grades: May 25, 2018 – May 26, 2018
Throughout this process, we will be sending texts via Remind and updating our Timpview social media accounts.