Boys Tennis Tryouts: When: Feb 24 3:00PM Where: Timpview Tennis Courts Any male student who is interested in being on the Timpview Tennis team is welcome to come tryout. Please have your...
January 28th – January 30th – (students only)
Counselors working with juniors in English classrooms to begin college/career planning and to update 4 year educational plans (classes to be taken each year) for the 2019-2020 school year.
February 25th – Junior Counselor Parent Chat – THS Auditorium from 11am – 12pm
Focus will be registration, graduation and college/career readiness.
February 21st – College Readiness & Pre-Registration Night from 6:30 – 8:30 pm
This is an opportunity to obtain additional information on registration, college prep programs (AP, Concurrent Enrollment, and Distance Learning), internships, and Career Pathways.
- Junior CCR Worksheet – Classroom Activities Worksheet
- Classroom Activities Powerpoint – Presentation Used in Classrooms
- Utah Futures – Utah’s one stop shop for College and Career Planning
- Big Futures – Collegeboard Site for College Planning
- MTECH – Mountainlands Applied Technology College
- Attend tuition free during High School
- Apprenticships and Certifications Programs after High School
- Utah College Tour – January 31 for all Juniors
- Registration Planning form – Plan your Courses for your Senior Year and make sure that you are on track for Graduation
- 2019-2020 Timpview Master Schedule – Find where courses are taught and when
- Timpview Course Listings 2019-2020- List of all courses taught including Credit Types of Courses
- Timpview Career Pathways – Be a Pathway completer and receive Honors Cords at Graduation
- Timpview Course Descriptions – 2018-2019 Course Descriptions – Watch for the 2019-2020 planning Guide Coming soon
- Laude Honors System – Provo City School District’s Honors
- Cum Laude, Magna Cum Laude, Suma Cum Laude
- Exit survey