Can't make it to graduation and want to watch your favorite seniors on their important day?! Want to have your family and friends who live further away watch you graduate?! Tell them they can access...
January 28th – January 30th – (students only)
Counselors working with juniors in English classrooms to begin college/career planning and to update 4 year educational plans (classes to be taken each year) for the 2019-2020 school year.
February 25th – Junior Counselor Parent Chat – THS Auditorium from 11am – 12pm
Focus will be registration, graduation and college/career readiness.
February 21st – College Readiness & Pre-Registration Night from 6:30 – 8:30 pm
This is an opportunity to obtain additional information on registration, college prep programs (AP, Concurrent Enrollment, and Distance Learning), internships, and Career Pathways.
- Junior CCR Worksheet – Classroom Activities Worksheet
- Classroom Activities Powerpoint – Presentation Used in Classrooms
- Utah Futures – Utah’s one stop shop for College and Career Planning
- Big Futures – Collegeboard Site for College Planning
- MTECH – Mountainlands Applied Technology College
- Attend tuition free during High School
- Apprenticships and Certifications Programs after High School
- Utah College Tour – January 31 for all Juniors
- Registration Planning form – Plan your Courses for your Senior Year and make sure that you are on track for Graduation
- 2019-2020 Timpview Master Schedule – Find where courses are taught and when
- Timpview Course Listings 2019-2020- List of all courses taught including Credit Types of Courses
- Timpview Career Pathways – Be a Pathway completer and receive Honors Cords at Graduation
- Timpview Course Descriptions – 2018-2019 Course Descriptions – Watch for the 2019-2020 planning Guide Coming soon
- Laude Honors System – Provo City School District’s Honors
- Cum Laude, Magna Cum Laude, Suma Cum Laude
- Exit survey