At Timpview, the Sterling Scholar process begins in the second term. Applications for Sterling Scholar are available on the Timpview website and are due around Thanksgiving. Interviews for the...
Apprenticeship is an “earn and learn” training model that combines work-based learning with related classroom instruction. Apprentices get paid to learn on the job and employers build a strong, skilled workforce.
With Registered Apprenticeship you receive:
- A paycheck: From day one, you will earn a paycheck guaranteed to increase over time as you learn new skills.
- Hands-on career training: As an apprentice, you will receive practical on-the-job training in a wide selection of programs, such as health care, construction, information technology and geospatial careers.
- An education: You’ll receive hands-on training and have the potential to earn college credit, even an associate or bachelor’s degree, in many cases paid for by your employer. A career: Once you complete your apprenticeship, you will be on your way to a successful long-term career with a competitive salary, and little or no educational debt
- National industry certification: When you graduate from a career training program, you’ll be certified and can take your certification anywhere in the U.S.
- Recognizable partners:Many of the nation’s most recognizable companies, such as CVS/pharmacy and UPS, have Registered Apprenticeship programs.
Apprenticeship Programs Available at MTECH
- Electrical Apprenticeship
- HVAC Apprenticeship
- Plumbing Apprenticeship
- Form Builder Rough Carpenter
- Form Builder Rough Carpenter (Highway)
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- Construction Craft Skilled Laborer