Apprenticeship is an “earn and learn” training model that combines work-based learning with related classroom instruction. Apprentices get paid to learn on the job and employers build a strong, skilled workforce.
With Registered Apprenticeship you receive:
- A paycheck: From day one, you will earn a paycheck guaranteed to increase over time as you learn new skills.
- Hands-on career training: As an apprentice, you will receive practical on-the-job training in a wide selection of programs, such as health care, construction, information technology and geospatial careers.
- An education: You’ll receive hands-on training and have the potential to earn college credit, even an associate or bachelor’s degree, in many cases paid for by your employer. A career: Once you complete your apprenticeship, you will be on your way to a successful long-term career with a competitive salary, and little or no educational debt
- National industry certification: When you graduate from a career training program, you’ll be certified and can take your certification anywhere in the U.S.
- Recognizable partners:Many of the nation’s most recognizable companies, such as CVS/pharmacy and UPS, have Registered Apprenticeship programs.
Apprenticeship Programs Available at MTECH
- Electrical Apprenticeship
- HVAC Apprenticeship
- Plumbing Apprenticeship
- Form Builder Rough Carpenter
- Form Builder Rough Carpenter (Highway)
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- Construction Craft Skilled Laborer