Last modified: December 7, 2018
Online Scheduler Instructions
Step-By-Step Parent/Guardian Instructions
- From the Online Scheduler Home Page. Choose your student’s school from the drop down list and click “GO”
- Enter the school password – Timpview
- Enter your student’s “Student ID”. If you do not know their Student ID, use the LOOKUP STUDENT ID button to access the system.
- Verify the student’s birth date.
- Your child’s counselor’s name will be displayed. Check the box next to the counselor’s name.
- If you have more than one student in the school you can see all of your students’ teachers’ schedules at one time by answering YES to this question “Do you want to schedule conferences for another student?” then repeat the steps above for your other students. If you only have one student, answer NO to that question.
- You will then see the available time slots for your counselor.
- Select the times that work best for your schedule.
- Enter your email address (recommended) if you would like an email reminder sent to you. (Your email address is kept private.)
- Once you have finished you can confirm your appointment details and print your conference schedule.
- Write down the confirmation number (you will need this number to cancel your appointment)
Version en Español
Need help? Contact the school’s Online Scheduler™ specialist:
- Name: Cheryl Allred
- E-mail: Cheryla@provo.edu
- Phone: 801-221-9720
Copyright Canyon Creek Software