Last modified: December 7, 2018
This curriculum will highlight the significance of lifetime physical fitness, leisure time activities and sportsmanship. Lifetime Sports activities will focus on court and field games. Examples of these activities include Ultimate Frisbee, Frisbee Golf, Badminton, Volleyball, Basketball, Soccer, Archery, Golf, Pickle Ball and Bowling. This class will also stress the importance of performance, sportsmanship and rules and regulations.
Participation Make-Up Assignments :
Options 1: PAPER MAKE-UP
SUBMIT MAKE-UP ASSIGNMENT to email@example.com
Include your Name, Date, Class Period, Date(s) missed, Topic of your Paper Write a one page, single spaced, 12 pt font, 1 inch margin, Times New Roman font, paper and turn in no later thanone week of your absences
- How running improves my overall health
- The importance of strength training.
- Why staying hydrated is crucial to my health.
- The importance of eating breakfast.
- How childhood obesity is becoming an epidemic.
- Dangers of sugar consumption
- Why it’s important to work out in my target heart rate zone.
- The process of building muscle.
- What is a lifetime activity? How will lifetime activities ensure lifelong fitness?
- What is the importance of lifetime fitness?
Option #2 – Activity
TURN IN MAKE-UP ACTIVITY to Coach Bailey
Include your Name, Date, Class Period, Date(s) missed and guardian signature. Please also include a brief description of your activity, ex. distance and/or time of walk/run, dogs name, age, breed, and where you did your run/walk. Turn in no later than one week of your absence.
- Walk your dog(s) for 45 minutes.
- Take your dog(s) for a two mile run.
*If you don’t own a dog see if your neighbor, friend or relatives dog is available.
If not, you’re writing a paper instead:)
Enter this number 81010Text this:@baileysl