2016 THS Summer School
- June and or July Sessions
- Online Coursework with Flexible hours and times to accommodate Summer Plans
- $35 Fee– allows you to take multiple courses and $30 will be refunded on successful course completion.
- More information
- We will bring you the 2017 Summer School options as soon as possible.
- Notice– Fitness for Life requires 90 days. There are not 90 days available in Summer, therefore it is NOT a THS Summer School Option.
- In the past, THS Summer School has NOT been an option for Incoming 8th graders.
- Original credit–Free if taken during the school year as long student has 8 classes or less, but does require a counselor referral
- Reduced cost in Summer
- You must meet with a counselor for a referral during the school year.
- Courses must be completed in the Semester in which student is enrolled or an F will be posted on transcript.
- e- School Summer School (Does not require counselor referral, Fees apply please see e-school link)
- Notice– Fitness for Life requires 90 days. There are not 90 days available in Summer, therefore it is NOT a Summer School Option.
BYU Independent Study–Self Pay
Available thru BYU. If student is self pay (Not enroll thru Provo E-school), students may complete the course within a 1 year time frame, and there is not a grade penalty for incompletion.
Northridge Learning Center
A local Advanced Ed Accredited option for non-traditional students seeking High School Diploma course credits.
- Typical .25 Credit cost is $50.
https://www.northridgelearningcenter.com/index.html#/home for more information
Utah Student Online Education