- Senior Online Appointment Scheduler— CCR’s Sept 1 – Oct 15, 2016
- Sophomore Online Appointment Scheduler— CCR’s Nov 15 thru Dec 20
- Log in Instructions
- Paso a paso instrucciones en Español
What is a Plan for College and Career?
The College and Career Plan reflects an individual student’s career and college goals. The Plan is the result of a comprehensive counseling and guidance program that ensures that every student has opportunities to explore the full range of education and career options. For example, students:
- Complete career assessments,
- Explore career pathways,
- Identify classes to take in school that relate to career options,
- Engage in enrichment and extracurricular activities,
- Learn about college and career admission processes,
- Participate in college and career affordability planning, and
- Are supported in the transition from grade level to grade level.
Please make arrangements to attend your child’s College and Career Readiness meetings with your counselors. Follow us on social media, and follow StepUP Utah.