3570 Timpview Dr. Provo, Utah 84604 Phone: (801)221-9720 Fax: (801)224-4210
February 2014 Career and Technical Education Month
February 3, 2014 Skill
February 14, 2014 Membership registration deadline for all Utah SkillsUSA participants
February 9-15, 2014 SkillsUSA Week
February 21 ULSC Early registration deadline
* March 1 ULSC Final registration deadline
March 27-28 (Thu-Fri) SkillsUSA Utah State Leadership and Skills Conference at SLCC
Make sure you register online By February 21st or we may be charged a fee to complete.
1. Go to: http://skillsusa-utah.org/ and click on “Get an account” (black upper right hand corner)
2. Choose “Student Account”
3. Complete all questions. Do not use the school for your address.
4. WRITE YOUR USER NAME AND PASSWORD DOWN!!!!!!!!!!! There is NO way to change this once it is input and you need to get in here multiple times.
5. Click on “LOGON” at the top right of the page
6. Click on “Account” mid-top left of the page (black) and double check the data and information you have entered.
7. Your advisor will match your account with the contests that you will compete in.
This is a link to a practice test which you can take as many times as you like: Practice Test
The official test will be administered online Feb 25th thru Mar 1st.
You can only take this official test once. Instructions for accessing test can be found at On-line Testing Link after you have registered, created an account and logged in.
Testing hours are from 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday. DO NOT WAIT until the last day to take the test as the server may become overloaded.
Once you have registered and logged in to your account there will be an online e-Portfolio link which will step you through the process of completing your resume.
Your resume needs to be completed by March 14th.
1. All participants are required to attend this half-hour meeting for final preparations.
2. We will need your Code of Ethics form and Release form filled out, signed and handed by March 17th, at the mandatory meeting.
3. Read about your specific contest descriptions on the National Site. For more technical standards and detail on your competition see Coach Ashton.
4, See Coach Ashton for wardrobe if your Advisor does not have a contest specific outfit.
5. See this link for complete guidelines: http://skillsusa.org/about/attire.html