3570 Timpview Dr. Provo, Utah 84604 Phone: (801)221-9720 Fax: (801)224-4210
Timpview High School Driver Education 2016-17
- Before you enroll your student in any Driver’s Ed course you must consider the following:
- Pay your Driver Ed Fee either online or in person at the Finance Office. Your student will need a receipt either way.
- For the first day of participation in any course(classroom or online) the student must be 15 years of age and hold a valid Learner’s Permit.
- Enrollment in any Timpview Driver Ed course requires that the student live within the Timpview boundaries.
- Timpview Driver Ed is a 4-phase program:
- Course instruction (in classroom or online)
- Simulator Driving ( 2 hours/day for 3 days)
- On the street Driving and Testing (2 hours/day for 3 days on the 4th day student is tested by same driving instructor)
- 40 hours of Parental Driving (This is not optional and it is very important)
- Questions or concerns direct to Coach Roylance 435-671-9702